+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
CRAZYFLIE NANO QUADCOPTER KIT 10-DOF With Radio
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Fly this quadcopter dev kit with a gamepad from your computer. Then step it up: code your own flight controller and add custom hardware.
The Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter is a miniature quadcopter that fits in your hand. It only weights about 19 grams and is 9 cm motor-to-motor. Aside from being fun to fly, it’s main purpose is to be a versatile development platform that can be used to experiment, develop and explore a lot of different areas of technology.
- Lightweight quadcopter kit
- Easy to assemble & built for hacking
- Control by PC via USB Dongle
- Flying DEV kit takes your code to the real world
How do I use the quadcopter?
The quadcopter is flown by connecting a USB radio dongle and a controller to a host system, and then running the Crazyflie client software. This could either be a computer (running Linux or Windows), an Android device that supports USB OTH/HOST or an embedded system like the Raspberry Pi.
For input a wide range of controllers can be used when connected to your PC. There are also RC-controllers that you can connect directly to the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter. For more information on controllers
- Small and lightweight, around 19g and about 90mm motor to motor
- Flight time up to 7 minutes with standard 170mAh Li-Po battery
- Standard micro-USB connector for charging which takes ~20min for the stock 170mAh Li-Po battery
- On-board low-energy radio@1mW based on the nRF24L01+ chip. Up to 80m range (environment dependent) when using the Crazyradio USB dongle
- Radio bootloader which enabled wireless update of the firmware
- Powerful 32 bit MCU: STM32F103CB @ 72 MHz (128kb flash, 20kb RAM)
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros with 3-axis accelerometer: Invensense MPU-6050
- 3-axis magnetometer HMC5883L (compass)
- High precision altimeter MS5611-01BA03
- Expansion header 2×10 pins 1.27mm (0.05”) pitch including power, I2C/UART, SPI/ADC. Header also contains ARM Cortex 10-pin JTAG (header not included)
- 4-layer low noise PCB design with separate voltage regulators for digital and analog supply
- 2.4GHz radio communication
- 0dBm output power (1mW)
- 125 radio channels
- 2Mbps, 1Mbps and 250Kps communication data-rate
- Sends and receives data packets of up to 32 bytes
- Automatically handles addresses and packet ACK
- Hardware support for PPM input (no software support yet)
- Can be powered with up to 16V via header
- Tested up to ~80m range at 250Kbps
- 1 x Crazyflie control board
- 1 x Crazyradio
- 1 x Duck antenna 2 dBi
- 5 x Motor mounts
- 5 x Coreless DC motors
- 5 x CW propeller
- 5 x CCW propeller
- 1 x LiPo battery
- 1 x 2*5 pins 1.27mm (0.05”) pitch header.
- A standard micro-USB cable for charging
- A PC compatible game controller
- A PC